The Visual Guide to the Eurocodes
It seems the whole of this last week has been early starts and overtime; whoever said engineering was relaxing? So today the best I can manage is a recommendation: The Visual Guide to the Eurocodes Supporting Documentation.
This free (to CIS subscribers) PDF not only lists, but includes weblinks directly to the CIS download page for all the following essential Eurocode documents:
- The Eurocode Itself (obviously)
- The UK National Annex (for half of the corrections)
- All the NCCI (for the other half of the corrections)
- Most of the documents cited by the NCCI (for the missing bits)
- A few documents for “Background Reading” (incase you haven’t had enough already…)
Whoever the charitable soul at NBS/CIS is who decided to take pity on us poor engineers and collect together this information should, in my opinion, be made a living saint.
So if you haven’t got it already, check out the Visual Guide to the Eurocodes Supporting Documentation on CIS.